Writing an Essay When You're a Writer
- Writer: This is boring.
- Writer: How about a metaphor here?
- Writer: Oh, that's good.
- Writer: And some kickass description, that would be good.
- Writer: And quirky backtalk.
- Writer: Accusations.
- Writer: Sass.
- Writer: I know! Let's change the setting a bit!
- Writer: Oh, I have a character that would love this.
- Writer: Character?
- Character: Yeah?
- Writer: Pop into this story, would you?
- Writer: NO WAIT.
- Writer: THIS IS AN ESSAY.
- Writer: AND NOW I GOT TO START ALL OVER AGAIN.
You know what i want? I want season 3 to start with on the day that sherlock died a year or two later and lestrade is having a meeting with a group of people and saying “today is the day that a great detective, sherlock holmes, died”
And then everyone in the room gets a text that says “WRONG”
That would be Genius.